101 Motivational Quotes to inspire your success.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Please see my disclaimer for more information.
Feeling frustrated and overwhelmed with your life and business?
We’ve all being there one time or the other.
Who has never being down?
Our emotional roller coaster ride is part of life.
One thing I find amazing is how simple words of encouragement can lift our spirit and make us want to carry on.
I have composed 101 motivational quotes that can help get your mind focus on success and overcoming all obstacles.
101 Motivational Quotes To Inspire Your Success.
” Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” — Vaibhav Shah .
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” — David Brinkley
2) “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” — Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker
3) ” Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life” Steve Jobs
4) “You can’t please everyone, and you can’t make everyone like you.” — Katie Couric
5) . “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
6) “Always deliver more than expected.” — Larry Page, co-founder of Google
7) “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” — Thomas Jefferson
8) “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams
9) “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” — Wayne Huizenga, prolific American business person, owner of Blockbuster Video and the Miami Dolphins.
10) “If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?” Steve Jobs
11) “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” — Coco Chanel
12) “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” — Albert Einstein
Quotes for Entrepreneurs.
13) “No more romanticizing about how cool it is to be an entrepreneur. It’s a struggle to save your company’s life – and your own skin – every day of the week.” — Spencer Fry, co-founder of CarbonMade
14) “You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.” — Larry Page, co-founder of Google
15) “Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind.” ― Roy T. Bennett, author
16) “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” — Charles Darwin, English naturalist, geologist and biologist
17) “I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.” Steve Jobs
18) “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill
19) “Have the end in mind and every day make sure your working towards it” – Ryan Allis
20) “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!” – Jonathan Winters
21) “Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne
22) “Be content to act, and leave the talking to others.” – Baltasa
23) “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”
— Herman Melville
24) “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
— Winston S. Churchill
25) “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”
— Chris Grosser
26) “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”
— Winston Churchill
27) “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” — Josh James, CEO and co-founder of Omniture
28) “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” — Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder
Inspirational Quotes About Business.
29) “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.” — Paul Rand, Graphic Designer
30) “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” — Guy Kawasaki, entrepreneur and co-founder of Alltop
31) “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” — Warren Buffett
32) To me, business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.”–Richard Branson
33) “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
– Albert Einstein
34) “Do one thing every day that scares you.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
35) “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”-Colin Powell
36) Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” — John D. Rockefeller
37) “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” — Carl Bard
38) Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” Steve jobs
39) “In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.” — Steve Case, co-founder of AOL
40) “Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
41) “No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.” Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder.
42) “Diligence is the mother of good luck.” — Benjamin Franklin, a Founding Father of the United States
Inspirational Quotes About Life
43) Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. Steve Jobs
44) See things in the present, even if they are in the future.” — Larry Ellison, co-founder of Oracle
45) “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” — Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter
46) Nothing works better than just improving your product.” — Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow
47) most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs
48) “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.” Bill Gates
49) “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.”
Thomas Watson Sr., chairman and CEO of International Business Machines
50) “Everyone who achieves success in a great venture solves each problem as they came.
They helped themselves and they were helped through powers known and unknown to them at the time they set out on their voyage.
They keep going regardless of the obstacles they meet.”
Clement Stone, businessman, philanthropist, and author.
51) Life is not Fair—– get used to it! Bill Gates
52) “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”– Dennis P. Kimbro
53) “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney, founder of the Disney Brother Studio and Disneyland
54) “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”– William James
55)” I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” Bill Gates
56) ” However difficult life may seem there is always something you can do and succeed at.”——-Stephen Hawking, Enlgish theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author.
57) “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”– Josiah Gilbert Holland
58) “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”– Will Rogers
59) “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” Bill Gates.
60) “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown, American motivational speaker, author, and former politician
61) “You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.” – C.S. Lewis, British writer
62) “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
63) “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ―Maya Angelou, American poet, singer, and civil rights activist
64) Good, Better, best, never let it rest. Till your good is better and your better is best.
65) Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. Carol Burnett
66) “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey, media proprietor
67) Well done is better than well said. Benjamin Franklin
68) It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Confucius
69) “ Lean forward into life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose” Mary Anne Radmacher, author.
70) The secret to getting ahead is getting started. Mark Twain
Inspirational Quotes about hard work.
71) There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up. Never stop believing, Never stop fighting. Hope Hicks
72) “If you’re passionate about something and you work hard, then I think you will be successful.”— Pierre Omidyar, founder and chairman of Ebay
73) The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. Vince Lombardi
74) Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard.
At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually, it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off. Kevin Hart.
75) Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. Pele
76) “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” — Babe Ruth, American professional baseball player
77) “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work.” — Jonathan Sacks, British author and politician
78) Hard work pays off – hard work beats talent any day, but if you’re talented and work hard, it’s hard to be beat. Robert Griffin II
79) So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” — Caterina Fake, Flickr co-founder
Inspirational Uplifting Quotes
80) “Life is full of screwups. You’re supposed to fail sometimes. It’s a required part of the human existence.”
– Sarah Dessen
82) “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”
– Mary Engelbreit
83) “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.”
84) “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”
– Margaret Thatcher
85) Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.”
– Marilyn Monroe
86) “A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” Eleanor Roosevelt.
87) Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.”
– Francis Chan
88) “If you embrace your flaws, nobody can use them against you.”
– Cara Alwill Leyba
89) “Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go. The difference in how easy it seems will amaze you.”
– Heidi Johnson
90) “Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them.”
– Norman Vincent Peale
Inspirational Quotes about perseverance.
91) “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” — Japanese Proverb
92) “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou, American poet, singer, and civil rights activist
93) “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” — Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States.
94) If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
– Dalai Lama
95) The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
– Mark Caine
96) “Every adversity, every failure, and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.”
– Napoleon Hill
97) “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run, then walk. And, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King Jr., leader of the civil rights movement
98) “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.”
– Lee Iacocca
99) “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas Edison, entrepreneur and inventor
100) “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” — Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain during World War II
101) “If you’re going through hell keep going.”
– Winston Churchill
I hope you found an inspirational quote to help uplift your spirit and motivate you to take action. Which one of these quotes are your favorite?